Supervisor Financial Reporting
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
A Large Mining Company based in Gauteng is currently looking for a Supervisor Financial Reporting.
The successful candidate with hold a Bcom and have vast experience within the mining industry (5+ years).
Some the duties of the successful candidate will include
• Capturing, processing, allocating and validating financial transactions
• Preparing general ledger reconciliations
• Timeous resolving of general ledger reconciliation queries
• Liaising with stakeholders to resolve queries
• Completing ad hoc reports
• Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
• Ensuring 100% SOX compliance
• Completing monthly and yearly financial statements as per required standards
• Preparing monthly and yearly tax calculations
• Completing statutory returns
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8796. You can also contact Jessica on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za