|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Education||Grade 12 Registered Assessor / Moderator. Bachelor degree or 3 years National Diploma in Human Resources Development or relevant Human Resources qualificationGrade 12 Registered Assessor / Moderator. Bachelor degree or 3 years National Diploma in Hu|
|Experience||2 years Management experience|
One of our very established clients are looking for a Superintendent Training position to be filled. The position is for a Mining Company in the Northern Cape.
The following minimum requirements must be met:
• Grade 12
• Registered Assessor / Moderator.
• Bachelor degree or 3 years National Diploma in Human Resources Development or relevant Human Resources qualification
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Human Resources operations in training and development in a mining environment
• Minimum of three (3) years facilitation, monitoring and reviewing experience
• Minimum of two (2) years management experience.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your word document CV to email@example.com or you can also contact Clarise/ Kendyll / Lee on 011 807 8074. Please put your name and advert job title in the subject line of your email.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za