|Location||Insurance Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R380k – R300k p/a (Neg.)|
|Education||Sc degree (Actuarial Science) or equivalent + Strong programmer in SAS, other languages desirable (SQL, VBA, C#)|
|Experience||SAS, VBA, Actuarial Analysis. Experience writing code would be ideal (xcode/swift or OO experience) + 5 years’ experience in an insurance environment + Extensive experience in data analysis.|
Are you looking to be part of a reputable and well-established Insurance firm? Currently seeking suitable candidates for Statistical Consultant vacancy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing management reports on data internally and externally
• Relationship with technology partners
• Statistical support for other projects in the Data Analytics team as required
• Agreeing Service Level Agreements with different users of data
• Designing frameworks for use in client engagements
• Adherence to Protection Of Personal Information Act
• BSc degree (Actuarial Science) or equivalent
• Strong programmer in SAS, other languages desirable (SQL, VBA, C#)
Experience and Skills:
• SAS, VBA, Actuarial Analysis. Experience writing code would be ideal (xcode/swift or OO experience)
• 5 years’ experience in an insurance environment
• Extensive experience in data analysis. Consulting experience would be a bonus
• Strong numerical and analytical skills.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jaroné on 031 350 4405. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
“Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za