|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R45k - R55k|
|Education||Computer Science Degree|
A fantastic role has just become available for a Solutions Architect in the Johannesburg area.
• Help define project scope and requirements
• Understand the scope of the project, the client's key design points, requirements, and expectations
• Interpret company strategy (when available) and model its effect on the related architectural domains (business, technologies, information, application, data and security)
• Translate requirements into a workable, integrated, sustainable architecture solution
• Asses company change in relation to the documented architectural roadmap and update roadmap if required
• Understand and interpret complex business challenges
• Design meta-model for enterprise architecture
• Develop meta-model documentation
• Define modelling standards and guidelines
• Investigate and recommend modelling techniques
• Accurately define the domain terms and concepts
• Reviews construction-level designs to the degree dictated by the complexity of the construction process
• Conduct design reviews and analyses problems and change requests
• Review the designs, the accepted changes, assesses the impact on overall design and cost, and sequences the changes
• Research and development aligned with deliverables set out in the Architecture Forum, with the possibility of participating in proof of concepts, to ensure that Industry trends are investigated
• Ensure architecture and standards meet project objectives and conform to corporate standards (when available)
• Relevant project and consulting experience
• Experience in managing clients and project teams
• Formal sales and sales pipeline management experience
• Experience in Microsoft products and related technologies
• Is a team player and contributes to team success
• Is able to build effective customer relationships
• Is curious – learning, sharing and innovating
• Willingness to continually learn and develop skills across a multitude of core competencies
• Approaches problem solving in a logical and structured manner with due consideration given to alternative solutions which may require the acquisition of new knowledge
• Able to handle complex problems and apply appropriate judgement in evaluating solution inputs
Please take note that applications close on 20 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za