|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
We focus on technology. To deliver on this focus we have built a team of passionate and intelligent technologists that work in an environment that fosters creativity and where innovation is core to our success. We work with cutting edge technology to deliver magic.
We have a vacancy on our architecture team for a techie with a flair for innovation, a passion for new technology and a proven ability for designing solid architectures. This role will require a mix of back end and UI, SOA and experience in a number of areas with a solid focus on the areas of authentication, authorisation, SSO and identity management using technologies such as Oauth.
• Document architectural principals and standards
• Assist with technical design, development and integration
• Guide the development teams
• Review current implementations and development roadmap, identify issues and shortcomings.
• Recommend areas where improvements can be made
• Consult on application and infrastructure implementations to ensure that they comply with architectural principals and standards and that the implementation answers the requirements as dictated by business
• Assist with designing the governance activities associated with ensuring technology architecture compliance
• Solid Java experience
• Solid web service experience (Rest, SOAP)
• .Net / C# experience (beneficial)
• Proven understanding of OO and design patterns
• Authentication and identity management experience using SSO and Oauth
• Payments experience will be a definite advantage
• Proven ability to design for scale and stability
• Knowledge of emerging technologies
• Quick learner, self-starter
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile methodologies (beneficial)
• Required: MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
• Beneficial: Elastic Search, HDFS, Hadoop, HBase
• University Degree or equivalent in relevant field
• 4 – 5 years’ experience in a comparable environment
• Experience in reporting and presentation to senior and executive management
• Very strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za