|Education||Relevant diploma or degree from a recognised tertiary institution|
|Experience||+5 years’ experience|
A leading company in the IT industry based in Johannesburg, is currently looking for an Intermediate Solutions Architect to join their team. You will need to be energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about what you do.
• Document architectural principals and standards
• Assist with technical design, development and integration
• Guide the development teams
• Review current implementations and development roadmap, identify issues and shortcomings.
• Recommend areas where improvements can be made
• Consult on application and infrastructure implementations to ensure that they comply with architectural principals and standards and that the implementation answers the requirements as dictated by business
• Assist with designing the governance activities associated with ensuring technology architecture compliance
Qualifications and Experience:
• Solid Java experience
• Solid web service experience (Rest, SOAP)
• .Net / C# experience (beneficial)
• Proven understanding of OO and design patterns
• Authentication and identity management experience using SSO and Oauth
• Proven ability to design for scale and stability
• Knowledge of emerging technologies
• Quick learner, self-starter
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile methodologies (beneficial)
• Required: MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
• Beneficial: Elastic Search, HDFS, Hadoop, HBase
• University Degree or equivalent in relevant field
• 4-5 years’ experience in a comparable environment
• Experience in reporting and presentation to senior and executive management
• Very strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za