Solutions Architect (Java) - JHB
|Location||Java Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R1.2mil - R800k|
|Education||Degree or relevant tertiary education|
An outstanding opportunity has become available for a Solutions Architect with solid Java experience for a well-established Digital client in the Johannesburg area. The position will be in the Authentication, Identity Management and Payments area.
• University Degree or equivalent in relevant field
• 5 years’ + years’ experience in a similar environment
• Experience in reporting and presentation to senior and executive management
• Very strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills
• Solid Java and web service experience (Rest, SOAP)
• .Net / C# experience (beneficial)
• Solid understanding of OO and design patterns
• Authentication and identity management experience using SSO and Oauth
• Proven ability to design for scale and stability
• Knowledge of emerging technologies
• Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile methodologies (beneficial)
• Required: MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
• Beneficial: Elastic Search, HDFS, Hadoop, HBase
*Please send a skills matrix and project details for better feedback on your application.
*No applications considered after 10 August July 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za