|Salary||R500k - R300k p/a|
|Education||BA-level Engineering degree|
Our client is looking for an energetic Solar Engineer to join their team in either Cape Town or Johannesburg.
• BA-level Engineering degree
• 3-5 years of experience selling solar solutions in South Africa, preferably to Commercial & Industrial (C&I) customers
• Experience from an EPC or IPP is preferred
• A solid technical understanding of all phases of PV projects and PV design, including but not limited to: EYAs using Helioscope, Technical support with proposals, Client energy load assessments, liaising with channel partners and clients Liaising with EPCs on their design and tracking EPCs project execution status
• Strong technical design knowledge, incl. string inverters, DC optimizers (e.g. SolarEdge).
• Any experience with battery energy storage systems (BESS) a plus
• Familiarity with municipal approvals process
• Construction & commissioning monitoring ACAD, MSOffice, Google Docs/Sheets proficiency
• Familiarity with financial models, time value of money, IRRs etc.
• A dynamic personality, able to support with technical sales and liaise with clients
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com or call Kyra/Emma on 021 551 8638.
Alternatively, please visit our website www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za