Software Solutions Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Pretoria|
|Salary||Market & Experience Related|
A Leading Business Process Management company in Pretoria is looking for a Software Solutions Consultant.
• Build and deploy custom Business Process Management Solutions utilizing the FlowCentric Framework
• Execute and effectively follow and manage the Implementation methodology in line with the SDLC
• Evaluate requirements and provide the best possible solutions, do workshops with clients, document outcomes through Mapping clients' processes, using Visio and delivering on the requirements.
• Do basic project management including managing own work related to a project plan and milestones. Configure, develop & test solutions
• Communication/workshop/presentations with client to meet the customer's expectations
• Provide post-implementation support as per SLA
• 5 + years’ experience with software design and development on a Windows platform ,Database systems (T-SQL, Database Intelligence, Database Administration), VBScript, .Net and C#
• Proficiency in troubleshooting techniques and detail-oriented problem diagnosis
• Proven background in enterprise application design and implementation
• Experience in developing multithreaded applications
• Experience in developing real-time transaction processing applications
• Integration experience using Web Services and DLLs, MSoft C# , MSoft WCF (Windows® Communication Foundation, Microsoft WPF (Windows® Presentation Foundation), Ajax and Infragistics (advantageous)
• ERP system experience (advantageous)
• Industries experience (advantageous)
• BPM /Workflow (advantageous)
• Proficient in English
• Excellent People Skills
• Self-Starter and motivator
• Basic Project Management Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Own Vehicle
• Travel required
Qualification: BSc in Information Technology + MCP and MCSD
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za