Software Quality Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R25k - R30k|
|Education||Relative diploma or degree|
• Collaborate with product owners, developers, database administrators and other functional areas for better understanding of products and functionality
• Release management
• User acceptance testing
• Compilation of test reports
• Document and publish test results via a formal framework (JIRA, GIT preferable)
• Agile development methodology/Scrum management techniques
• Creating and maintaining testing environments
• Liaises with the relevant product owner and ensures that the client is fully informed of the state of testing for current and future projects and tasks
• Keep abreast of current trends and developments in software testing and related fields
• Communicate with project team members or relevant stakeholders regarding technical environment affecting QA processes.
• Be able to use team collaboration tools such as document libraries, source control and email.
• Manage time effectively during task execution in order to meet assigned milestones.
• 3+ years’ experience in testing complex software systems
• Strong SQL skills
• Basic understanding of Linux
• Knowledge of the .Net and java frameworks.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
• Excellent understanding of testing concepts and the role of QA in Scrum
Tertiary Education Requirements:
Relevant Degree or Diploma
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za