Software QA Opportunity (CPT)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R20k - R15k|
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
As a leading South African developer of legal software solutions for the South African and international markets. They are looking for a Software Quality Analyst to join their multi-national team.
They give you the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the most talented developers and QA staff in Cape Town and Toronto.
If you are looking to grow your career and be part of a dynamic and result-driven team who are passionate about what they do, then this could be the perfect role for you.
• Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
• 1-2+ years of experience in testing complex software systems
• Experience creating and maintaining testing environments
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
• Excellent understanding of testing concepts and the role of QA in Scrum
• Web testing & automation experience would be advantageous
• A financial or maths/stats background will be advantageous
• SQL skills would be advantageous
In this role you will also gain exposure to:
• Release management
• Software build processes
• Analysis, design and documentation of software
• User requirement gathering and documentation
• User acceptance testing
• Agile development methodology / Scrum management techniques
• Database querying and maintenance
• Maintenance of test and development environments
• Web technologies
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (at) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za