|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
South Africa’s leading independent ATM company, based in Paarden Eiland, Cape Town seeks a versatile and skilled Software Engineer to advance the cutting edge technologies utilised by the company. The successful candidate will work in a small team on diverse development projects using various programming languages.
• Writing, modifying and improving current and new IT systems.
• Manage and improve ATM monitoring software and systems.
• Observing, testing, diagnosing and resolving faults in the software.
• Writing and testing code and then refining and rewriting as necessary.
• Working with other IT specialists both internally and externally.
• Provide regular training to users and other IT personnel on all systems and provide technical support.
• Provide the company with software code and documentation pertinent to all systems developed.
• Ensure adequate backups and redundancy in place for all code and systems.
• Project managing systems projects as needed.
• Manage and improve system hardware, software, communications and network infrastructure.
• On call 24/7 for critical production system issues.
• Responding to urgent business issues with relevant urgency.
• A relevant IT degree (BTech(IT), B Sc or BComm) or diploma
• Development experience, coding in C#, C++, Django or Python
• Web development in PHP and database experience with MYSQL is required
• 3 years prior experience as a developer
• Prior experience working unsupervised and to deadline
• Be responsible, self-disciplined, reliable, systematic, and have a high degree of personal integrity
• Thorough attention to detail and accuracy
• Highly organized with a strong work ethic
• Able to think-out-the-box and generate new ideas
• Possess strong verbal and written communications skills
Follow procedures and have a structured approach to problem-solving
• Be organised and motivated and able to manage own time effectively and respond positively to different situations.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za