|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R30k – R20k|
|Education||relevant IT degree (BTech(IT), BSc or B.Com)|
Leading dynamic ATM Company seeks a versatile and skilled Software Engineer to advance the cutting edge technologies utilised by the company.
Based in Cape Town the successful candidate will work in a small team on diverse development projects using various programming languages.
• Writing, modifying and improving current and new IT systems.
• Manage and improve ATM monitoring software and systems.
• Observing, testing, diagnosing and resolving faults in the software.
• Writing and testing code and then refining and rewriting as necessary.
• Working with other IT specialists both internally and externally.
• Undertaking short and longer-term project work, in South Africa and abroad.
• Provide regular training to users and other IT personnel on all systems and provide technical support.
• Provide the company with software code and documentation pertinent to all systems developed.
• Ensure adequate backups and redundancy in place for all code and systems.
• Project managing systems projects as needed.
• Manage and improve system hardware, software, communications and network infrastructure.
• On call 24/7 for critical production system issues.
• Responding to urgent business issues with relevant urgency.
• A relevant IT degree (BTech(IT), BSc or B.Com) or diploma
• Web development in PHP and database experience with MYSQL is required
• 3 years prior experience as a developer
• Development experience, coding in C#, Delphi or Python
• Prior experience working unsupervised and to deadline
• Be responsible, self-disciplined, reliable, systematic, and have a high degree of personal integrity
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za