|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R33k – R25k|
|Education||• Tertiary qualification: Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering, Computer Science or IT|
• Graphical user interface development in Delphi / C#.Net
• Development word on backend and database software.
• Work as part of a Scrum team, using Agile programming methods.
• Discuss and resolve client issues, in conjunction with the local support technicians.
• Training of support technicians in software and networking issues.
• Experienced with GUI development.
• Thorough understanding and practical knowledge of either: C and C++, Delphi, or C#.Net.
• Database design, development and administration, including SQL queries, stored procedures – beneficial.
• Web-based application design - beneficial
• Knowledge of Linux - beneficial
• Professional, motivated, responsible and with impeccable integrity
• Structured programmer, who follows good coding practices and enjoys coding
• Creative thinker and logical problem solver
• Good team player
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary qualification: Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering, Computer Science or IT
• At least 2 years programming experience with either C / C++, Delphi, or C#
• Required experience 2 Years
• Minimum education: National Diploma (NQF 5)
Start Date: ASAP
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za