|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R28k - R18k|
|Education||Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification|
Client in the finance sector is looking for a highly skilled C# Developer-
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification or work experience in programming and development.
• Must have at least 3 - 5 years of experience in software development, across the full application development lifecycle.
• The ideal candidate will have strong abilities to design and develop complete systems that integrate with the TransUnion databases and services.
• The candidate must have a strong quality focus.
• Must be able to use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of the industry practices and company policies and procedures to resolve a wide range of issues in practical ways.
• Must be able to work independently and in groups, be adaptable to changes, self-motivated, thorough and self reliant.
• Must have excellent documentation and communication skills. Software unit testing, database design, documentation and user training are all routine expectations of the development team.
1. Under General direction, compile requirements specifications for product development, review the features, efficiency improvements and future maintenance to identify system constraints, develop and implement design plan. Identify issues that may arise. Issues may involve decisions regarding the use of new or existing tools, the integration with existing software, functionality and testing procedures for changes to the system.
2. Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle for product enhancements and new products to include the design, coding, development, troubleshooting, debugging and documentation for the User Interface development of the primary ASP software application. Write tools and software that meet the business requirement specifications. Develop automated testing procedures and unit tests for the purposes of Quality Assurance.
3. Follow and support TransUnion's development standards, quality assurance processes and security requirements.
4. Provide expert support for all versions of the decisioning engine used by clients. Must gain thorough knowledge of all facets of the system operations and be able to support system components that are developed by other teams. Provide mentoring to junior level developers and client development teams.
5. Where directed, research, evaluate, and incorporate new technology and tools that enhance the product development process and testing.
6. Write installation documentation that details required procedures for configuration/installation. May develop end user documentation manuals that detail user level interaction, options and new feature highlights.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za