|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R35k – R25k|
|Education||Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering or Software Development|
As a Software Developer you will be working with a group of dynamic, bright and world class Developers having much interaction with colleagues in Europe.
You will have the opportunity to have ownership of various IT projects and develop new and existing software.
You will also have the opportunity to learn the latest software development tools and expand on your existing software language knowledge using C++, C#, VB and SQL.
The Software Developer plays an important part in making a business more efficient and helping it provide a better service.
• Age between 18-28
• A Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering or Software Development or much experience in using C#, C++, VB and SQL
• Proficiency in C#, C++, VB and SQL
• At least several years of coding experience
• A passion for software development
• Extensive problem solving skills and an ability to think outside of the box
• Good in understanding of the English and Afrikaans language, both spoken and written
• Application development using C#, C++, VB, SQP and other software development tools.
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
• Software modelling, simulation, testing and quality assurance
• Support, maintain and document software functionality
• Integrate new software with existing systems
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
• Analyze and solve various IT related problems
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za