Software Developer (Ruby)
|Education||Relevant diploma or degree from a recognised tertiary institution|
|Experience||2+ years’ experience|
A great new position is available for a Software Developer (Ruby) with a technical company in Cape Town. The client is looking for someone with good quality software coding.
• Write software code of a high quality.
• Be part of a team that builds the first solution, of its type, in a completely new industry, encapsulating the Green Economy, Circular Economies, Reverse Logistics and more.
• Build new software and have the chance to see it being used very widely.
• Work in an environment that is very entrepreneurial, yet also well-structured, solid and organised.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant 3-year degree, diploma or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience
• Experience with Ruby, CoffeeScript and RSpec (or be 100% sure that you can hit the ground running in such an environment)
• A proven ability to write new code (blank slate) successfully, with little supervision.
• Have a very strong interest in the business that you are serving - not just the technology.
• Three years of (software-related) formal post-matric education, or equivalent.
• Experience with databases e.g. PostgreSQL.
• Stand out from the crowd in at least one way.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za