Software Developer (C++/ Delphi)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||Negotiable, dependents on skills and experience.|
|Education||BEng Computer Engineering or BSc Computer Science|
Great weapons systems testing facility, looking for a hardworking, knowledgeable software developer to join their test range.
• Minimum three-year National Diploma in Information Technology or BSc Computer Science
• Minimum one year’s experience in software development field within an electrical/electronic engineering environment
• Knowledge of Linux, C++, C.
• Knowledge of Windows, Delphi/Embarcadero will be advantageous
• Good working knowledge of electronics will be advantageous
• Good working knowledge of computer architecture, network and communication protocols
• Must be reliable, thorough and accurate
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Good organisational skills
• Effective time management skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Client oriented and able to perform under pressure.
• Planning, designing, development, documentation and maintenance of intricate real-time systems
• Delivering of high-quality software solutions
• Troubleshooting and analysis of software-related problem areas on the instrumentation systems.
Tertiary Education Requirements:
• BEng Computer Engineering or
• BSc Computer Science
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za