Social Media Community Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
Social Media Community Manager is available with a great company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for someone who is highly motivated and passionate.
Community Strategy 30%
• Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
• Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads.
• Communicate and coordinate client service, production and strategy/planning teams ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
Management & Moderation 60%
• Listening & Reporting
• Utilitze social listening tools to generate insights
• Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization
• Create and maintain Content Calendars, for all Social Networks.
• Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar
• Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
• Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
• Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand.
• Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders.
Team leadership 10%
• Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in relevant field.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za