Social & Digital Media Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Social & Digital Media Specialist position is available with a great company in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for someone with for this role. The candidate must have good communication skills, creative personality, high sense of urgency and a team player.
• The candidate’s primary responsibility would be:
• To deliver creative solutions based on business briefs.
• Dealing with clients to create a creative brief of what they require then be able to take that brief from concept to delivery stage including client presentations.
• Work across the creative, design, and production teams to ensure proper and full implementation of the project plan.
• Liaising with clients to discuss development progress
• Ongoing website maintenance.
• Must take responsibility for your own work.
• Apply themselves and continually add value.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Digital Media Strategy & Social Media degree/diploma/certificate.
• Valid driver’s license & own car required as travelling to clients may be required. [Non-negotiable]
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position. [Negotiable for the right candidate]
• Must have an up to date portfolio of relevant social Mediums they are active on and monitoring (Details must be provided). [Non-negotiable]
• Excellent user interface design skills in both layout and download speeds, across all modern browsers
• Ability to interact and communicate with customers on a professional basis essential.
• Ability to take initiative & come up with ideas, solutions, creative brainstorming.
• Desire to understand the nature of the business and/or client.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za