Skilled C++ Developer
|Location||C & C++ Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 540k – R 600K|
Our client based in the Johannesburg area are looking for a C++ Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Daily Tasks will include:
• Actively participate in enhancement and optimization of existing systems implemented in C++
• Engage in developing proof of concepts (POCs) and conduct estimation reviews
• Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to define current and future application requirements
• Involve in troubleshooting and debugging critical problems and resolving complex technical issues
• Lead customer interaction and resolve customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
• Mentor junior team members and help senior team members in design decisions
• Work through ambiguous requirements, define reasonable assumptions and lead the solution estimation process by working collaboratively with technical sales team
• 5+ years of experience in solution design and development
• Strong experience in VC++
• Working knowledge of Memory management, multi-threading, and data structures
• Good knowledge of socket programming
• Good knowledge of C#, WCF, ASP.net web services
• Good knowledge of XSL, XML Parsing, Xpath, etc
• Experience in configuring web servers/applications and Build automation
• Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Caitlin on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za