Sharepoint Support Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R25K - R20K|
|Education||Relevant IT Qualification|
Want to join a team of Administrators, Developers, Testers, Consultants and Architects at a leading company in Gauteng? The applicant will be responsible for the overall SharePoint solution health at various customers, which includes: SharePoint server installation, support functions of SharePoint configuration, security for our customers as well as a thorough comprehension of associated Microsoft technologies such as ISA, AD, IIS, SQL, etc. Support agreements include on-site as well as off-site support for various clients throughout Gauteng.
Candidates should possess the following skills.
• Minimum of 3 years Professional IT experience
• Minimum of 2 years Building and supporting MOSS 2007/SharePoint 2010
• Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 )
• Installation and understanding of staged environments
• Understands all the components required to install SharePoint 2010:
• Ability to troubleshoot and find solutions to SharePoint Server Farm problems
• Installing and maintaining plug-ins, features, web parts, templates and solutions including 3rd party software and applications
The following skills would be beneficial.
• Microsoft Certification in SharePoint (Exam 70-573, 70-630, 70-667 or 70-668)
• Experience in Windows Power Shell scripting
• Experience in DNS and IIS
• Experience in Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory administration
• Experience in Security concepts and authentication methods
• Knowledge of Active Directory architecture, server roles, domain relationships
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: James) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact James on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za