|Location||South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R45k - R28k|
The role will include the following:
• Architect enterprise search capability.
• Design environment with licensing, future upgrades, and business continuity in mind.
• Ensure ongoing stability of the environment.
• Identify legacy systems that can be replaced with SharePoint.
• Assess implications of leveraging Enterprise Features and architect solutions accordingly.
• Identify admin / management tool to be deployed on the platform.
• Plan and architect intranet, extranet and internet SharePoint environments.
• Establish end user access policy and permissions and delegate permissions authority to applicable users.
• Assist the lead business analyst with developing a governance plan.
• Technical team lead for all development projects ensuring top quality delivery and best practices are followed.
• Provide technical impact assessment of custom dev requirements.
• Analyse, test and approve any custom development.
• Analyse, test and approve any 3rd party tools required by business.
• Integrate business systems with SharePoint – full systems development lifecycle.
• Develop extensions and custom components.
• Develop collaboration, workflow and InfoPath forms.
• Architect technical solutions with detailed documentation.
• Technical advisor to business on what SharePoint can offer out of box – diagnose and map business requirements.
• Recommend project approaches and submit time and cost estimates.
• Lead, plan and manage business / solution design, configuration and implementation.
Qualification and experience required:
• Bachelors degree preferred
• 2-5 years development experience with Microsoft tools
• Minimum of 1 year Sharepoint experience
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidentialApply
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za