|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Sharepoint Developer position is available with a great company in the Capet Town area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in Sharepoint and ASP.NET, leadership characteristics, Good Communication skills, and high sense of urgency and self-motivated.
• Develop SharePoint solutions to solve business problems
• Convert business requirements into technical solutions using appropriate and applicable SharePoint Works with team members and architect
• Ensure team sites are set up correctly
• Help with end user training and interact with customers to provide guidance to SharePoint related tasks
• Document both business and technical requirements
• Responsible for providing support to end users in maintaining content on web pages
• Testing of applications throughout the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Relevant Information Technology tertiary qualification and Microsoft Certifications
• 5 years working experience in the Information Technology industry using Microsoft Technologies
• 3 + years of professional development experience using.Net technologies with C#, CSS, and ASP.NET
• 2 years’ experience working with SharePoint directly
• Experience working in SharePoint Designer 2010/2013
• Extensive experience with workflow environment
• Testing/QA experience
• Experience implementing and deploying custom SharePoint features to enhance out of box SharePoint functionality
• Ability to convert business requirements into technical solutions using the appropriate and applicable SharePoint web part(s) using a combination of workflows and Web Development technologies
• SharePoint development experience using Windows Workflow Foundation, InfoPath forms, and Excel services
• Demonstrated experience utilizing Visual Studio for implementing local and enterprise wide enhancements and features
• Proficiency with SharePoint Branding and customising SharePoint sites.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za