|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering + GCC|
|Experience||Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a GCC Engineer in the Services Section within the Hard Rock Mining Industry|
An opportunity has opened up for a Services Engineer for a Top Mining Client based in Gauteng. Successful candidates should possess the following:
• Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• A Government Certificate of Competency (GCC) for Mines and Works
• Must have sufficient knowledge of and experience with shaft mining, conveyor belts, compressors, fans, fridge plants, reticulation, winders, and surface infrastructure
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a GCC Engineer in the Services Section within the Hard Rock Mining Industry
• Sufficient computer literacy, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/Lerato on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za