Service Delivery Technician
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
A South African based software company focusing retail solutions is looking for a Service Delivery Technician.
• BSc (IT) or IT diploma (A+; N+) or MCSE
• Microsoft SQL knowledge/experience (must be advanced)
• 0 - 5 years work experience/experience in a similar environment advantageous
• Retail background advantageous
• Good communication skills - must be able to communicate well in English.
• Afrikaans, Portuguese and/or French advantageous as a second language
• Team Player
• A problem solver / logical thinker
• Ability to work under pressure
• Reliable and dedicated
• Ambitious person who is willing to put in the extra effort to advance within the company
This position entails giving telephonic and on-line technical support, from within a call centre environment, to our client base on our POS software, Arch, using SQL as the back-end.
A function of this role is to determine whether a query is a user error or a system error. System errors are referred to Technical Consultant department.
Please note that shift-work applies.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za