Service Delivery Technician
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
A South African based software company focusing retail solutions is looking for a Service Delivery Technician.
• BSc (IT) or IT diploma (A+; N+) or MCSE
• Microsoft SQL knowledge/experience
• 0 - 5 years work experience/experience in a similar environment advantageous
• Retail background advantageous
• Good communication skills - must be able to communicate well in English.
• Afrikaans, Portuguese and/or French advantageous as a second language
• Team Player
• A problem solver / logical thinker
• Ability to work under pressure
• Reliable and dedicated
• Ambitious person who is willing to put in the extra effort to advance within the company
This position entails giving telephonic and on-line technical support, from within a call centre environment, to our client base on our POS software, Arch, using SQL as the back-end.
A function of this role is to determine whether a query is a user error or a system error. System errors are referred to Technical Consultant department.
Please note that shift-work applies.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za