|Salary||R 20 k – R 15k based on level and experience|
|Experience||2 - 3|
Our client based in Johannesburg North are looking for a Skilled Service Coordinator to add to their team on a permanent basis
You will be Responsible for:
• Develop excellent working relationships with our client’s external offices to encourage excellent customer service
• Daily follow up on existing incidents to be more proactive and to get quicker resolution
• Monitoring resolution times of incidents to ensure that they stay within SLA times
• Create in conjunction with support resource an incident report for all severity 1 & severity 2’s reported by the customer
• Change Requests:
• Create Change Requests
• Follow up on development of Change Requests
• Ensuring testing of all Change Requests
• Managing releases/deployments for Change Requests & fixes
• Create Change Controls
• Deployment to Test
• Deployment to Production
• Billing of deployed Change Requests.
• Conducting weekly meetings with the support resources
• Preparing a weekly report and giving feedback at weekly support meeting with Support Manager
• Attending Monthly Service calls/meetings with SLA customers & taking down minutes
• Following up on action points from Monthly Service calls
• Ensuring support staff training is up to date and liaising with Training Department where training is needed
• Ensuring customer documentation is up to date or gets updated at least once a year
• Functional Spec, Technical Document, User Manuals, Admin Manuals
• Liaising with Project Managers/Coordinators when projects are nearing the handover phase when the support resource should be trained
• Collate monthly transaction volumes (SLA)
• Previous call centre environment experience would be advantageous
• Good general knowledge of IT & post software implementation support is required
• Experience in one of the following roles is beneficial
• Customer Service Agent
• Customer Service Consultant
• Client Service Specialist
• After-Sales Support
• Spoken and written communication- communicate confidently at all levels.
• Decision making- make prompt logical decisions to resolve complaints.
• Time management- ability to priorities workload.
• Organizational skills- structure appointments and meet timescale targets.
• Interpreting information- ability to gather information in support of decision making.
• Computer skills including Excel, Word, Project and Visio
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Caitlin on 011 807 8064 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec(at)hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za