Senior web application programmer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Salary||R20k – R35k|
An exciting position has become available with a well-established company in the Cape Town area, for a Senior Programmer for web application development.
• Clear criminal record
• To programme using any or all of, but not restricted to, the following skills to develop web applications:
• HTML, CSS, JQuery
• PHP, Python (including the Django framework)
• MySQL server, SQL query language, Database design
• Version control systems
• If required, to maintain, update and troubleshoot problems and live hosting servers (Windows, Linux servers)
• If required, to implement development projects on live hosting environments (Windows, Linux servers)
• To self-manage timelines and quality control on development projects
• To ensure that the quality of the development process is maintained to ensure return business from clients
• To familiarise yourself with the systems, products and services to ensure that effective solutions are provided for clients
• To ensure that development project deadlines are met
• To ensure that all communication both verbally and written is done in a professional manner and to the credit of the company
• To ensure that all development outlines provided in the form of proposals, development documents, or quotations are precise and that no misrepresentation can be found on your part
• To ensure that the best interests of the client as well as the company’s is secured in all dealings with clients
• To ensure that all administration reports are presented thoroughly and timely
• To ensure the integrity of the said updates and developments and to confirm the completion of updates or developments
• To communicate with management and/or clients regarding the status of updates or developments, as well as delays encountered within said updates or developments
• To request additional training or advice should you feel that you are not able to perform as required
• Knowledge of and competency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
• A high degree of competency in HTML, CSS, JQuery, PHP, Python, MySQL server, SQL query language, Database design, Version control systems
• Knowledge of and competency in Ubuntu Linux, Windows servers
• If required develop a knowledge of and competency in Perl programming language
• A keen sense for detail and accuracy while being methodical and analytical to ensure production of high quality, reliable products
• A keen sense to learn and stay up-to-date with current systems and technologies
Kindly take note that this application expires 29 May 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064. Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za