Senior .NET / C# Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R20k – R30k|
|Education||• Matric • A relevant university Computer Science degree or equivalent|
• Clear criminal record
• Will work in a professional and comfortable work environment where the core focus is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration.
• Will need to work in a team with other .NET Developers within boundaries of strict project deadlines.
• Must be willing to do business travel to customer sites as per business requirements.
• Coding of new software applications and/or the modification of existing software applications. This will entail the review and understanding of project scope, requirements, project design and IT development cycle.
• Support (issue resolution) of existing software applications. Any newly created or modified applications will require support time to correct software bugs. The Developer will need to respond quickly to critical issues.
• Interaction/Communication with business. The developer will be required to communicate with business users regarding requirements, design reviews and prototype presentations.
• Coaching/mentoring staff. The developer will have the responsibility of assisting other team members in the understanding of processes and technologies. The developer will be expected to mentor junior developers and provide guidance.
• Documentation Skills
• .NET Framework
• SQL Server
• The ability to solve problems
• Solid proficiency with Microsoft .NET and other Microsoft platforms, products and tools
• Demonstrated history of delivery of completed projects
• Communication skills both written and verbal
• Proficiency with MVC pattern
• Entity Framework
Kindly take note that this position expires on 27 May 2015
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064. Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za