Senior Web Developer
|Salary||R 50K to R 40K per Month (Depending on experience)|
|Education||IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate.|
|Experience||4-6 years’ experience.|
A position in Johannesburg has become available for a Senior Web Developer. They are looking for an individual who is both analytical and methodical, that pays attention to detail. duties will include development, assisting in coding patterns and designs, creating and overseeing tasks and reviewing work done.
• IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate.
• 4-6 years’ experience. (minimum)
• Programming languages required PHP, experience in mobile technologies (PhoneGap and the like), advantageous Perl
• Web technologies (java scripting, jQuery, NoJS/AngularJS/etc). HTML5, web2.0 (ajax) and mobile application development.
• RESTful Principles and API development essential
• Database integration and knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge essential
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries, triggers and store procedures advantageous.
• Experience in CakePHP and bootstrap essential [Other PHP Frameworks will be considered; however, they would then need to learn CakePHP]
• Good skills in research, analysis, design, project planning and implementation
• Flexibility to learn new languages where projects require it
• Knowledge of Linux advantageous.
• Bash scripting advantageous.
• Ability to establish and maintain a sense of discipline
• Ability to code W3C compliant, well-formed XHTML.
• Ability to code CSS for styling and pure div layouts.
• Ability to hand-code XHTML/CSS.
• Good understanding of cross browser compatibility and restrictions.
• Excellent concept design ability for web.
• Good analytical and business-analysis skills.
• Basic understanding of project-management disciplines
• Basic understanding of Business Change Lifecycle methodology.
• Working knowledge of programming languages, business modelling tools, UML and knowledge of SDLC
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Kirstin on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za