Senior Test Analyst
|Education||National Senior Certificate|
|Experience||4+ years’ experience|
A great new position is available with a company in Johannesburg for a Senior Test Analyst. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in MSSQL.
• Understanding of Software Testing Methodology including Test Planning, Test Coverage, Functional Test Development, Test Execution, Fix Verification, Regression, Upgrade and Data Load Testing
• Analyze, document, and submit issues discovered during testing. Verify and close issues resolved during the release cycle.
• Attend Design Reviews to gain understanding of functionality in order to develop and execute testing tasks and responsibilities.
• Develop in-depth Product Knowledge and develop Subject Matter Expertise
• Develop Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Data for new product functionality and/or customer requests from Requirements/Specifications
• Reviewing of Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Data for new product functionality and/or customer requests from Requirements/Specifications
• Conduct test execution on specific customer data and databases as directed Problem Research and
• Conduct analysis of testing results/failures.
• Fix Verification/Impact Analysis: Verify problems reported during testing are working as designed.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Basic Microsoft Word/Excel/JIRA/AEON/AMS/
• Exceptional Communications Skills
• Experience Test plans and test cases
• Ability to track test results and report matrix to management
• Strong Windows knowledge
• Strong MS SQL skills
• Experience with test tools
• Computer Science Degree or Equivalent
• At least 2 years’ experience in testing environment
• Experienced testing JAVA based test
• Experience in various projects
• Full test lifecycle experience
• Experience developing test specifications
• Test scripts
• Test data
• Defining defects and managing defects lifecycle
• Application of different testing techniques
• Standard and tools
• ISEB Foundation Certification
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za