Senior Software Test Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
A Senior Software Test Analyst Position has become available with a great company in the Johannesburg North area. The client is looking for someone who is a great communicator, who pays attention to detail and who has a sense of humour.
• To create high quality handover and test case document
• To ensure the delivery of high quality releases on time, the UAT and approval of releases and patches, following the testing and release calendar and release plans and tracking project and release risks and issues.
• To identify test requirements and best approach based on user requirements to ensure that customer needs are met.
• To produce effective documentation of software issues and enhancement requests so that accurate test records are maintained and tasks can be easily assigned to team members ensuring effective utilisation of development resources.
• To engage with projects in early phases to ensure alignment with the overall release calendar, building relationships with host providers / partners or third parties if required.
• To identify and define opportunities for improvement, measurements for those improvements and the implementation and roll out process to ensure that overall quality standards and customer expectations are met or exceeded
• Minimum of 3 years testing experience
• Degree/ Diploma in Information technology
• Core SQL server
• Defect management – able to evidence knowledge of best practice approaches to managing the defect lifecycle.
• Experience in Testing Tools
• Familiarity with SDLC variants and the role in each for testing.
• System Orientated Architecture (SOA experience) is an advantage
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za