Senior Software Developer
|Location||C# Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R450000 - R550000|
|Education||BSc, BTech degree or Diploma|
|Experience||3 years’ experience|
One of our clients based in Krugersdorp, is currently offering an exciting opportunity to one lucky Senior Software Developer. So if you are passionate, motivated, looking for a new challenge, and fit the criteria below, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Some duties include:
• Responsible for ensuring software development practices are in compliance with the industry best practices policies and procedures which include compliance with the full life cycle of the software development process.
• 80% to 90% of the role involves software development, whilst the balance of the level of effort would be leadership orientated tasks.
• Work together with sales and business development staff to define technical proposal content (business analysis, functional and non-functional requirements) timeline estimates and level of effort estimates.
• Work together with project managers to execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver software products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
• Define and manage software product vision in line with company strategy and business development alignment.
• Provide the software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on latest technology trends and state-of-the-art technologies.
• Provide leadership and guidance to assist the development team with technical problems and issues.
• Manage optimum developer performance and career development through ongoing mentoring and coaching.
• Keep abreast of software trends and ways to improve efficiency.
• Identify the appropriate software architecture for solutions and systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience working through the design, development, release cycle, delivering and support of software products to market with a successful delivery record
• Team lead experience in a software development environment
• Business Analysis
• Systems Engineering
• Product Architecture
• Process Engineering
• Software Development
o Model View Control
• Experience with Automated Item Identification Technologies including barcoding and RFID
• Experience with software development for mobile solutions ((XP Embedded, CE, Android, Apple IOS)
• Oracle experience
• Microsoft Certified Professional
• IT project management skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za