Senior Software Developer / Architect
|Location||C# Jobs in Durban|
|Salary||R30 000 – R50 000 per month|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||5 - 8 years’ experience|
A great company based in Durban is currently looking for a passionate and talented Senior Software Developer / Architect to join their team.
The focus of this role is to develop and maintain outstanding web based software applications in order to keep the business at the forefront of the industry.
• Responsible for designing and building robust and architecturally sound software solutions
• Programme using various high-level coding languages
• Required to run regular tests on code
• Focus on mentoring and encouraging junior developers
• Sizing development effort
• Providing insightful input to specifications to ensure positive development outcomes
• Seeking creative solutions and ideas to solve problems
• BSc degree in computer science
• 5-8 years of software development experience
• Coding languages:
o CSS / LESS
o Cloud / Azure
o ASP MVC
o SPA experience - React, Webpack, Redux
o Database experience (SQL, NoSQL - MongoDB)
• Passion for software development
• Up to date knowledge and a keen interest in the latest technology
• Experience in a wide range of technologies
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Believes in following best practices
• Driven to produce high quality products
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za