Senior Software Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R40k – R30k|
|Education||A Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent engineering degree)|
A highly sought opportunity exists within our client’s organisation for a Senior C/C++ Developer.
• A Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent engineering degree)
• 5 years’ relevant work experience
• Strong background in a UNIX programming environment
• Knowledge of Perl, Java and SQL (specifically MySQL)
• Development experience in an Object Oriented environment is essential
• Working knowledge of software development tools such as version control systems (Subversion), make, Bash shell scripting and commands, and PERL is required;
• TCP/IP networking skills considered helpful;
• General functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas is required: Solaris, Linux, BSD Socket API.
• Skills considered as a considerable advantage:
• Knowledge of SS7 networking and GSM systems;
• A working knowledge of value added services development for the mobile telecommunications industry.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za