Senior SAP Process Designer (SAP CS / PS module)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R600K - R450K|
|Education||Degree / Diploma|
A Senior SAP Resource with strong SAP CS skills and experience is required for this large Manufacturer. Additional knowledge in the SAP PS environment and an understanding of multiple SAP Functional Areas are necessary for this role.
Only South African Citizens will be considered.
• Effectively manage and provide business solutions and support in SAP CS module
• Management of resolution of business issues logged
• Responsible for participating in the SAP design team ensuring in the correctness of the designed SAP processes
• Responsible for the delivery of and the implementation of quality approved and appropriate SAP CS / CRM – supported business processes to the organization
• Participate in the SAP process design as business specialist along with business process team and SAP consultant and ensure that the business processes are reflected correctly in SAP
• Responsible for the auditing and conforming of the SAP systems to best practices
• Provide expertise in technical and functional support
• Conduct workshops and presentations to validate business
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution
• Certification in SAP CS/PS will be an advantage
• At least 5 years relevant experience
• Working experience of SAP CS processes
• Experience and working knowledge in SAP Production Planning, CRM, Manufacturing Execution Systems
• Strong technical IT System skills i.e. servers, databases, systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good attention to details as well as analytical skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Proven track record of IT Systems Project Management
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za