Senior SAP HR Payroll Administrator
|Salary||AUS$450 – AUS $250 per hour|
Our client is a leading mining company , one of the Worlds largest Gold producers operating globally with operating regions in Western Australia and West Perth.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Efficient delivery of Payroll
• Professional customer service by providing accurate timely advice
• Meet all legal and statutory obligations by complying with rules, laws and audits affecting the payroll and HR administrative processes such as PAYG, Payroll, Tax, and Superannuation, other third party payments and SOX compliance as well run by payroll
• Contribute to the integrity of the HR data module in SAP through efficient and accurate administration.
• Regularly analyse the effectiveness of SAP functionality and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
• Develop and configure HR reports in SAP to increase the capability and quality of HR reporting.
• Participate in and contribute to the ongoing development and capability of the Payroll Administrators through on-the-job training, mentoring and support.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za