Senior SAP Authorizations Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R700K – R580K|
|Education||SAP Certification beneficial|
A senior role is available for a SAP Authorisations specialist who has expertise in design of roles, access control, various role development options and solutions.
Only South African Citizens will be considered. This is an EE/AA role.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years Authorizations experience within a large company
• Strong ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements with the ability to move concepts through to proposal and finally successful implementation
• Excellent communication skills with complimentary knowledge in subject areas
• Ability to troubleshoot, understand business processes and find solutions
• Ability to establish, direct and implement change management strategies for projects
• Ability to meet deliverable in multiple projects
• Strong in Governance and a good understanding of Segregation of Duties
• Good understanding of Security in the SAP system, including some understanding of IT security
• Ability to secure and protect RFC’s and a good understanding of IDoc management
• Ability to action and clear audit findings within the required period
• Ability to assist Business Process Manager with training needs within the department
• Ability to chair meetings at all levels within business
• Ability to develop training material and train end users
• Ability to help business and suggesting of mitigation of risks found and identified
• Ability to assist business with designing new processes or refine existing ones
• Ability to per perform role maintenance according to best practices
• Ability to maintain and create user master records according to best practice procedures Ability to attend to all support calls within the agreed SLA’s
• Ability to work with Structural authorizations
• Ability to work with CRM full Authorizations functionality
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za