Senior SAP Analyst Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R650K – R500K|
|Education||SAP Certification beneficial|
This role requires a Developer with experience & knowledge across ABAP, XI, ALE, JAVA, XSLT and XML, with experience in the Manufacturing Industry being highly beneficial. Only SA Citizens will be considered.
If you are looking for a position that allows for growth and development, then apply now!
• Develop and support B2B and system interfaces in SAP PI 7.0
• Manage, monitor and control all system interfaces to 3rd parties i.e. vendors and customers
• Monitoring of the interface related servers and databases
• Attend to interface related incidents as and when they arise (discrepancies / queries – functional / technical)
• During new projects involving interfaces together with business partners and SAP functional teams compile detailed business specifications for processes relating to the E-Business functional area
• Develop, test and implement the required technical solution to fulfil business requirements
• Identify and propose opportunities within business where SAP technology can assist in giving the business a competitive edge and/or lower operating costs
• Develop and configure monitoring tools to monitor critical business processes i.e. Supply Chain interfaces, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science
• Expert in the following technologies: ABAP, XI, ALE, JAVA, XSLT and XML, Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
• Good knowledge of SQL Databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MYSQL
• Knowledge of Portal, Networks and Network Security and advantage
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Access, etc.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a SAP XI/PI + ABAP Developer
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
• Work independently
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za