Senior SAP Analyst Developer (ABAP/CRM)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R650K – R500K|
A SAP developer is required with extensive experience & knowledge in the CRM module. This developer will be responsible for SAP CRM developments and CRM Forms (ADOBE and/or Smart Forms) for SAP business support – as determined by the SAP functional teams.
We are looking for EE/AA applicants. Only SA Citizens will be considered.
• Assist the SAP functional teams in completing technical specifications specifically for CRM module
• Work with business partners in order to identify process / system challenges and offer necessary support and expertise regarding successful resolution of issues
• Ability to interpret technical specifications and write the relevant SAP ABAP code in the CRM module
• Together with business partners and functional teams assist in the compilation of detailed business specifications for any new projects in the CRM module
• After sign off, translate business requirements into system process design. Develop technical specifications
• Ensure that SAP ABAP programming deadlines are met
• Provide the SAP functional teams with basic training regarding SAP programming specifically in CRM
• Manage SAP CRM Development Heat calls that has been allocated
• Where applicable log OSS calls to SAP AG for support or solutions for program errors
• Identify opportunities where SAP CRM ABAP code can be improved in existing programs
Qualifications and Experience:
• Applicable SAP ABAP Programming Training and Experience with strong knowledge in CRM and OO(Object Orientation)
• Strong technical IT system skills i.e. servers, databases, systems
• SAP project experience
• SAP Certificate in ABAP will be an advantage
• Training in CRM programming is a requirement
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za