Senior SAP Analyst Developer: E Business
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R480K – R420K|
|Education||Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Diploma / Degree)|
|Experience||A minimum of three years’ experience as a SAP XI/PI + ABAP Developer|
We are urgently looking for a SAP Senior Analyst Developer: E Business, to join a large company based in Johannesburg. Candidates must have a strong understanding of SQL databases as well as SAP ABAP Programming skills and knowledge.
• Develop and support B2B and system interfaces in SAP PI 7.0
• Manage, monitor and control all system interfaces to 3rd parties i.e. vendors and customers
• Monitoring of the interface related servers and databases
• Attend to interface related incidents as and when they arise (discrepancies / queries – functional / technical)
• During new projects involving interfaces together with business partners and SAP functional teams compile detailed business specifications for processes relating to the E-Business functional area
• Develop, test and implement the required technical solution to fulfill business requirements
• Identify and propose opportunities within business where SAP technology can assist in giving the business a competitive edge and/or lower operating costs
• Develop and configure monitoring tools to monitor critical business processes i.e. Supply Chain interfaces, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science
• Expert in the following technologies:
• ABAP, XI, ALE, JAVA, XSLT and XML, Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
• Good knowledge of SQL Databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MYSQL
• Knowledge of Portal, Networks and Network Security and advantage
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Access, etc.
• Specific experience required:
• A minimum of three years’ experience as a SAP XI/PI + ABAP Developer
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za