Senior SAP ABAP Analyst Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R650K – R500K|
An experienced and determined SAP Analyst Developer is required by our client, a Global Manufacturing Leader. This role requires experience in SAP ABAP Development, with experience in the Manufacturing Industry being highly beneficial.
If you are looking for a position that allows for growth and development, then apply now!
• Assist and complete SAP ABAP program developments for SAP projects
• Identify and propose opportunities within business where SAP can assist in giving the business a competitive edged and / or lower operating costs
• Assist and complete SAP ABAP program developments for SAP business support – as determined by the SAP functional teams
• Assist the SAP functional teams in completing technical specifications
• Work with business partners in order to identify process / system challenges and offer necessary support and expertise regarding successful resolution of issues
• Ability to interpret technical specifications and write the relevant SAP ABAP programming
• Ensure that SAP ABAP programming deadlines are met
• Provide the SAP functional teams with training regarding SAP programming
• Provide SAP programming support on after hours – when on standby duty
• Manage SAP programming Heat calls that has been allocated
• Where applicable log OSS calls to SAP AG for support or solutions for program errors
Qualifications and Experience:
• Applicable SAP ABAP Programming Training and Experience
• Strong technical IT system skills i.e. servers, databases, systems
• SAP project experience
• SAP Certificate will be an advantage
• Analytical expert to resolve problems
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good attention to detail skills as well as analytical skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills i.e. Access and Excel
• Ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za