Senior PV Engineer
|Salary||R1.1Mil - R850k p/a|
|Education||BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering (medium current)|
A client of ours is looking for a Senior PV Engineer to join their team in Cape Town.
• BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering (medium current)
• Registered with ECSA as a Professional Engineer (PrEng)
• 5-10 years of experience in design of electrical power reticulation systems
• 5-10 years of experience in Solar PV industry
• Extensive experience with Low voltage engineering (AC and DC less than 1000V
• Sound understanding of Medium Voltage Engineering (1kV – 11kV)
• Basic knowledge ion High voltage Engineering (above 11kV)
• Expert level of proficiency in office suite software, project management software, engineering software, yield modelling software (PVsyst, Helioscope and similar programs)
• Extensive experience with onsite trouble shooting and technical report writing
• Proficiency with AutoCAD
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com (ATT: Kyra) or call Kyra on 021 551 8638.
Alternatively, please visit our website www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za