Senior PHP developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R480k – R360k|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Senior PHP Developer position is available with a great company in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for an assertive individual with leadership characteristics and excellent communication skills.
• interpret technical specifications , develop, test and deliver according to spec
• Programming and Software maintenance
• 70% back-end and 30% front-end application and web development
Qualifications and Experience:
• IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate.
• 3-5 years’ experience.
• Programming languages required PHP, C/C++, Perl, advantageous experience in mobile technologies
• Web technologies (java scripting, jQuery). HTML5, web2.0 (Ajax) and mobile application development advantageous.
• Database integration and knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge advantageous
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries, triggers and store procs advantageous.
• Experience in CakePHP and bootstrap essential [Other PHP Frameworks will be considered, however they will need to learn CakePHP]
• Flexibility to learn new languages where projects require it
• Knowledge of Linux advantageous.
• Bash scripting advantageous.
• Ability to code W3C compliant, well-formed XHTML.
• Ability to code CSS for styling and pure div layouts.
• Ability to hand-code XHTML/CSS.
• Good understanding of cross browser compatibility and restrictions.
• Excellent concept design ability for web.
• Basic understanding of Business Change Lifecycle methodology.
• Working knowledge of programming languages, business modelling tools, UML and knowledge of SDLC
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za