Senior PHP Web Developer
|Location||PHP Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R50k - R40k|
|Experience||4 - 6 years|
Strong PHP Web Developer based in Johannesburg and looking for an exciting new position?
Look no further! We have just the job for you!
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 4 - 6 years’ experience with a National Diploma/Degree in IT to become a part of this awesome company!
• 4-6 years’ experience. (minimum)
• Programming languages required PHP, experience in mobile technologies (PhoneGap and the like), advantageous Perl
• Web technologies (java scripting, jQuery, NoJS/AngularJS/etc). HTML5, web2.0 (ajax) and mobile application development.
• RESTful Principles and API development essential
• Database integration and knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge essential
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries, triggers and store procedures advantageous.
• Experience in CakePHP and bootstrap essential [Other PHP Frameworks will be considered, however they would then need to learn CakePHP]
• Good skills in research, analysis, design, project planning and implementation
• Flexibility to learn new languages where projects require it
• Knowledge of Linux advantageous.
• Bash scripting advantageous.
• Ability to establish and maintain a sense of discipline
• Ability to code W3C compliant, well-formed XHTML.
• Ability to code CSS for styling and pure div layouts.
• Ability to hand-code XHTML/CSS.
• Good understanding of cross browser compatibility and restrictions.
• Excellent concept design ability for web.
• Good analytical and business-analysis skills.
• Basic understanding of project-management disciplines
• Basic understanding of Business Change Lifecycle methodology.
• Working knowledge of programming languages, business modelling tools, UML and knowledge of SDLC
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 218 0530, you can also contact Megan on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za