Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R30k - R18k|
|Education||relevant tertiary qualification|
our client is looking to grow their first-class development team, and is seeking to hire a full time, aspiring PHP developer with the desire to build award winning sites backed by a strong creative team.
We're looking for someone who:
• Stays up to date with the latest in development software, trends and best practices
• Can perform PSD design integration into WordPress
• Develops modifications and add-on modules to existing PHP applications
• Functions well under high pressure situations and is deadline driven
• Thinks laterally and finds feasible and secure solutions to apparently impossible problems
• Boasts exceptional quality output and attention to detail
• Adheres to best practices and standards
• Is a self-starter with a driven personality
• When tasked to work towards a desired outcome, can produce something even better
• Can advise and make alternative suggestions to produce a better long term outcome
• Enjoys leading edge technology
• Is a resourceful person that's able to find efficient solutions in an environment where new challenges often arise and participates in online forums/communities to seek solutions.
• Strong knowledge of content management systems, especially WordPress.
• Expression Engine and Cs-Cart is an advantage
• Experience with MooTools, Smarty Templates, JQuery and PHP 5
• Strong ability to write structured code followed up with clear documentation
• Strict adherence to cross-platform compatibility
• Experience with Web2.0/HTML5
• Ability to write clean, light code
• Experience with database design/architecture
• Mobile development experience
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za