Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R360k - R480k|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Senior PHP Developer position is available with a great company in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in CakePHP, leadership characteristics, deadline driven and willing to learn.
• The candidate will be required to interpret technical specifications (when supplied), develop, test and deliver according to spec and document and support there developments
• Programming role but will be required to do regular maintenance on software
• 70% back-end and 30% front-end application and web development
• Responsibility for the developments, applications, systems, etc.
• IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate.
• 3-5 years’ experience.
• Programming languages required PHP, C/C++, Perl, advantageous experience in mobile technologies
• Java scripting, jQuery HTML5, web2.0 (Ajax) and mobile application
• Database integration and knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge advantageous
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries
• Experience in CakePHP and bootstrap essential [Other PHP Frameworks will be considered, however they will need to learn CakePHP]
• Good skills in research, analysis, design, project planning and implementation
• Flexibility to learn new languages where projects require it
• Knowledge of Linux advantageous
• Bash scripting advantageous.
• Ability to establish and maintain a sense of discipline
• Ability to code W3C compliant, well-formed XHTML.
• Ability to code CSS for styling and pure div layouts.
• Ability to hand-code XHTML/CSS.
• Good understanding of cross browser compatibility and restrictions.
• Excellent concept design ability for web.
• Good analytical and business-analysis skills.
• Basic understanding of project-management disciplines
• Basic understanding of Business Change Lifecycle methodology.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za