Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R30k – R15k|
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer with extensive WordPress knowledge as well as e-commerce/Html 5/app development experience.
Solution development and delivery
• Install and commission WordPress for new clients.
• Create reporting infrastructures to suit customer's requirements.
• Creates efficient and logical databases for clients.
• Designs and code superior technical solutions.
• Easily recognises system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Communicates and enforces coding standards.
• Reviews work of team.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services.
• Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
• Delivers informative, well-organised solutions for projects.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Deploy applications on various Linux distributions with knowledge of SSL (predominantly)
• Deploy applications on Microsoft servers (occasionally)
• Install and develop secure applications using SSL.
• Deliver and maintain ascetically pleasing interfaces for browsers IE7-9, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
• Deliver and maintain ascetically pleasing interfaces for mobile browsers and smart devices.
• Deliver and maintain browser based games and interactive applications.
• Deliver and maintain applications for Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, Pinterest and Linked In.
• Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs using MySQL and MS SQL.
• Effectively employs many different database design techniques.
• Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system.
• Implement expert knowledge of W3C standards for major industry browsers.
• Demonstrate expert knowledge in PHP as well as an understanding and using of ASP.
• Demonstrate expert knowledge using XML and Soap web services in secure applications and 3rd party gateways.
• Understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
• Possesses significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures.
• Creates well designed, reusable objects.
• Understands browser specific compatibility issues.
• Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments.
• Generates enthusiasm among team members.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
• Manages the process of innovative change.
• Mentors those with less experience through informal channels.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za