Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R550k - R450k|
|Education||Diploma in Information Technology, BTech (IT) or Computer Science Degree a significant advantage.|
|Experience||6 years +|
Are you a top notch Developer whose being underutilized?
Are you looking for a creative vibrant company where you can reach your fullest potential?? Well then apply to this ad!!!
Report to the development director and CTO.
Building of PHP / MySQL based applications both front and back-end.
Maintenance of core PHP-based applications on the commercial platforms.
Support of applications and environment on new and legacy applications
• MVC experience a significant advantage.
• CAKEPHP an even larger advantage
• Minimum four years PHP Development C/Java/QT Experience a major advantage
• SQL databases.
• MySQL required.
• Significant experience developing client / server, n-Tier and web applications.
• Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of Object Oriented development methodologies and UML.
• Excellent technical documentation skills.
• Proficiency with Linux.
• A very good understanding of databases is required.
• Experience with the following technologies will be to your advantage: SOAP, XML / RPC, WAP, MMS, SMS.
• Three to six years experience PHP Development.
• Diploma in Information Technology, BTech (IT) or Computer Science Degree a significant advantage.
• Enthusiastic and communicative team member with a positive attitude.
• Dedication and willingness to work individually or in a team, unsupervised.
• Strong communication skills.
• Team player.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Attention to detail / accurate in design and work-flow process.
• Highly creative.
• Problem solver.
• Self starter.
• Highly energetic and motivated.
• Assertive nature.
• Logical thinker.
• End user orientated / focused.
• Work independently, with a high degree of responsibility.
• Work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• Desire to grow and develop and be the best in the industry.
Suitable candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne / Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za